photo credit: found on pinterest
Just wanted to let you all know that I'm okay and still here, but that I'm taking a time out for my sanity. I've got a bunch of things going on and I need some time and it'll probably be until after Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, that means not sharing my Vegas trip with you all right now as I hoped to, but I promise when I get back in action I will share all the details. Hope you all have a great rest of the week and thanks for understanding! xx
photo: taken by me; quote: found here
1. Wonderland Silk Tunic, Anthropologie, $118 - I tried this tunic on in Vegas and I loved it, but couldn't bring myself to buy it because of the price. Maybe it'll go on sale and I can snatch it up.
2. Steve Madden Troopa Boot, Piperlime; $100 - I love these boots. I think they are going on my Christmas list!3. Shearling Darling Nail Polish, Essie; $8 - This is the perfect color for the holiday season.
4. Striped Infinity Scarf, Banana Republic; $49.50 - You can't go wrong with a striped infinity scarf!
5. Lori Sloppy Mesh Toque, Roots; $30 - I always buy hats from Roots. They are always cute and so warm!
1. Bloggers Love Pets by SF Girl By Bay - This is such a great cause and how adorable! I bought the cat calendar and all proceeds go to the US Humane Society.
2. Faux Iron Painted Bust by Little Green Notebook - This little diy is awesome and I love the color Jenny chose to use on the bust. It looks so great!
3. Home Tour: Elsie's Kitchen by A Beautiful Mess - I love this kitchen. So creative, bright and lovely. I could bake in there!
4. Hot & Sour Dumpling Soup by A Beautiful Mess - Can we say yum? I definitely need to try this soup recipe especially on a cold night.
5. Wear: My Fall Colors by Maiedae - Savannah has the cutest style and I love this teal sweater she's rocking in this post. And, it's from Target. Score!
Well we are one week closer to Thanksgiving and Christmas, can you believe it? I ordered a new artificial Christmas tree and it just arrived yesterday so I'm sure I'll be putting it together sometime this weekend and I can't wait. Hey, what can I say? I decorate early! Well hope you all enjoy your weekend and I'll see you lovelies Monday.