1. Anne-Marie Chagnon Calena Earrings - My mom picked these up from the Montreal jewelry artist, Anne Marie Chagnon, for me when she was in Canada. I have a ring by her also and her work is absolutely beautiful.
2. Schoolhouse Numbered Hooks - From the boyfriend. He was definitely paying attention to my blog post, Hooks for an Unconventional Entryway!
3. Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in Riviera - From my good friend Paige. She always spoils me with goodies from Dior.
4. Nike Free Run+ 3 in Hot Punch - From the boyfriend. Can't wait to take these bad boys out and start running again.
5. Tibos Electric Crepe Maker - From my grandmother and aunt. My aunt apparently spotted these in Paris when her and my parents went to Paris in May and the idea to get me one was born. I love crepes and this was a fantastic gift!
6. Dior Nail Polish in Riviera - Another goody from my friend Paige.
7. Sperry Top-Sider Angelfish in Leopard Pony - From the boyfriend. We are both avid lovers of Sperry's and find them to be so comfy!
8. Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss in Extravagant Grenadine - Yet, another goody from Paige. Like I said she spoils me too much!
I also received money from my parents, youngest brother, and grandparents which they were so generous about, a pretty watch from my mom, and a beautiful owl necklace from my other brother whose hiking the entire Appalachian trail as we speak. I have the best family and friends in the world. I can not thank them enough for everything they have given me over the years and the love and support they have also given me. I am very blessed!! xoxo, Kayleigh.